Master Builders Association North (MBA North)
IWH CODE: 254/2019
The Pretoria Master Builders Association was founded in 1903 and the Johannesburg Master Builders Association was founded in 1894 and was formally constituted in 1904. These organisations merged in January 1996 to form the Gauteng Master Builders Association (GMBA). In 2012, the association underwent a name change and is now known as the Master Builders Association North – incorporating the following 4 regions: Gauteng, North West, Mpumalanga and Limpopo. The Association is located at Construction Park, No. 1, 2nd Road, Halfway House, Midrand and is an employers organisation serving the interests of its members in the building and allied trade industries, registered in the Building Industry with jurisdiction in Gauteng, North West, Mpumalanga and Limpopo provinces.